UNTITLED PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay project

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome on the island! The Game will begin! First Week!
Come and play as a character of total drama island, come and participate in challenges to win and avoid getting eliminated. Try to win the game!
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

The How to play Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ceux qui écriventce qui nous a été raconté
Marius Mikkelsen
Marius Mikkelsen
Administrateur, niveau 1

My Identity
Team: The Host Crue
Quick Story:
Immunity:
The How to play Guide Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The How to play Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
( # ) Message publié (le) Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:55

PLAYBOOK

C H A L L E N G E S
C H A L L E N G E S C H A L L E N G E S

Every few weeks, a new challenge will be posted. It will be an in-character challenge and all members of each team are expected to participate in it. Each member of a team who participates will earn a ticket for their team. After the challenge deadline has passed, members may still post in the challenge threads and the challenge confessional thread, however no more tickets may be earned after that date. The tickets will be entered into a raffle and the winning team will be chosen at random. The higher the participation of a team, the higher chance they have of winning.

R E W A R D S
R E W A R D S R E W A R D S

Not all challenges will end in an elimination. Some challenges will be reward challenges, and the campers will receive a reward for having won a challenge. Rewards earned in challenges may help the team in later challenges, or they may be simply rewards.

E L I M I N A T I O N S
E L I M I N A T I O N S E L I M I N A T I O N S

Characters will be eliminated in-character. Members will cast their ballots via private message, along with a reason why their character is voting for the character that they're trying to vote off. The show's host has the opportunity to rescue characters kicked off by their team and may choose to do so to keep drama at a maximum. Players that fall inactive and miss challenges may find themselves eliminated due to lack of participation.

P L A Y A D E S L O S E R S
P L A Y A D E S L O S E R S P L A Y A D E S L O S E R S

After being eliminated, players will be taken to Playa Des Losers, a luxury resort where they get to hang out together. But even here the drama continues and they can't escape the prying eyes of millions of fans and a certain TV host. There are hidden cameras hidden all around Playa Des Losers, just waiting to zoom in on any drama that happens to take place.

Back to top Go down
http://tdri.forumotion.eu

The How to play Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNTITLED PROJECT :: Backstage :: Rules and Storytelling-